Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finally an update to our blog

I'm just getting into this blog thing and I need to work out the facebook thing. I didn't know I was so computer challenged. I'm glad that the wedding is over and that it went very well I think.
I had a hard time after Jordan & Manuela's wedding. I not only felt depressed (Jordan and I are very close) but I had a flare-up and was sick for 4 weeks (3 of those days I spent on the bathroom floor throwing up). I am so proud of my children and my grandbabies. My prayer is that I can enjoy more good days and fewer sick days. As I ponder all that I have been through I can't help but enjoy the blessings that I have received and lessons I've learned.
I'm so grateful for my family and friends.
We had quite an experience trying to get Jordan's medications to him in Germany - it wasn't funny. I will tell the story later. Well, gotta go, I heard a BIG crash upstairs from Mark. I need to go find him. BYE

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. It has been two months since I've written anything. It probably won't matter because I don't think that anyone reads my anyway because I never write.
    We have a new baby. His name is Aiden and he weighed 8#2oz. and 22" long. He has all of the thick black hair and is so adorable.
    We have Craig and Jennifer living here and it's working out so well. We love having them here. We also have their 70 pound dog Jada. She thinks that she is little like Tico and Gracie so she gets a little rough sometimes, but she really is a good dog.
    Mark and I are still in love and I appreciate him more everyday. He is a good man, husband, father and grandfather. That's all to anyone who reads it. Bye!!

    ReplyDelete